Most Frequent Questions and Answers

With your teckpack files or style picture you sent, we will confirm a fabric, workmanship, bulk price, shipping, and packing with you before the sample stage, then we will move to creating the samples.

We have many stock samples that we can send to you for your reference. If you’d like a sample with your own designs, t-shirts are normally $40-$50/pcs, hoodies and jackets are $50-$80/pcs based on different style, but all refundable once you order over 300 pcs each style/color.

The sample making time, if the design is a plain style, will be within one week, for a logo style is normally 7-10 days, and complex style is 10-14 days. we will send out the sample by official DHL, and normally it will arrive within 2-4 days.

Yes. You can mix the sizes any way that you need to complete your order.  Keep in mind that the logo or design is made to fit the smallest garment.

We keep your artwork on file up to 5 years.  We keep screens for a period of two years.   We DO NOT charge for new screens on re-orders within the two year window on single color jobs.

The maximum image depends on the garment size and location of the design.  Contact our sales department for more information.

Yes, we do offer catalogs.  Information and pricing of our available products can mailed or emailed to you.

Yes. The more you buy, the lower the price.

If you have a design team, you can send us your professional teck pack or requirement file. If you don’t have this, you can just send us style pictures, or choose styles from our website. If you have a real sample, you’re welcome to send us the real sample as well, we also have a DHL imported account in China, the shipping fee can be cheaper than yours.

All samples are made based on the information we confirm with our clients, we will only remake or refund for quality issues. We suggest that clients refrain from changing the designs multiple times, as this will waste too much time and money.

For the same content (for example, like 100 cotton) there are too many different gsm and hand feel fabrics. If you have special requirements, we suggest sending us a real fabric sample. If you don’t have a real sample, we will suggest one kind fabric to do one sample, and send different options together with the sample, so you can choose which one you like best.

We can customize any brand logos, hangtags, and packaging with your own brand name, you can also send us some reference pictures, or we can send you some options as well.

We support PayPal, bank transfers, western union, Alibaba trade assurance, Xtransfer etc. Our payment terms will be 30% before bulk start, and the remaining 70% balance after bulk finished before shipment. We will take pictures at every step. If you are still unsure, you can also find a third party to do QC as well.

We accept many types of art files. The ideal file formats are: .ai, (Adobe Illustrator), .eps, .pdf (Adobe Acrobat), .psd (Adobe Photoshop). We also accept .jpeg, Microsoft Word, Publisher, Power Point, and many others.

On most items, no. However, there are a few products that we offer below minimum quantities. Call us for availability and the type of printing available for those items.

Yes. Call us for pricing and availability.

To help grow your brand by offering one-stop services from design assistance and much more.

About Xstore

+86 189-2481-2455